Ehsaas Kafalat Program registration is open for 2023. If you are a woman who has no or very low income, you can apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program online or via your phone as well. The government of Pakistan has announced an income support Ehsaas program for women who have no one to rely on. That is why they can get monthly Rs. 2000, Rs. 12000, and Rs. 14000 cash to live a life and fulfill their basic needs.
However, you need to check your eligibility before you apply for the Kafalat program. If you qualify for the support, you can get Rs. 2000 monthly for the rest of your life.
In this guide, we will let you know how to check your Ehsaas Kafalat cash online and the registration process in 2023.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 12000 CNIC Check Online 2023
Are you looking for a website that shows you the status of your approval for the Ehsaas Kafalat program for Rs. 12000 cash? Then you should follow our guide. We will let you know how to check Ehsaas Kafalat program and how to do registration for this income support as well.
Here is how to check your CNIC online for rs. 12000 cash:
- Open your web browser and visit this URL https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaasTracking/.
- Here you need to enter your CNIC number without dashes.
- Now click on the check your eligibility button.
- If you are eligible for the Kafalat program then you will receive a message that you can get monthly income support.
- It will also show your complete details like your name, address, tehsil, and district.
- After that, if you want to know your payment status, you can check it as well on this web portal.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Online Registration 2023
Ehsaas Kafalat is a much-needed program for women in Pakistan who are living miserable lives due to poverty. Pakistan is facing some really critical circumstances due to bad economic conditions. Also, global inflation has added a boost to the poverty level in Pakistan. So to fight these issues, the government has taken a good and wise step.
Now every woman who has no income can apply for the Ehsaas Kafalat program and get monthly income support. The registration process is quite simple and there is no need to be educated and tech-savvy. If you are an unemployed woman, you can qualify for this grant. So check out the method that you need to do in order to get your monthly grant.
- Copy your CNIC number or national identity card number (13 digits without dashes).
- Open your mobile phone and type an SMS and paste your copied CNIC number there.
- Now send the message to 8171 and wait for the response.
- You will get a response from the Nadra and Ehsaas program that will make you sure if you are qualified for the program or not.
- If you are qualified then congratulations and now you need to visit the official centers of the Ehsaas program to collect your money.
How to Check Ehsaas Kafalat Program Eligibility Online?
Here are the factors that make a woman eligible or not for this monthly income support program.
- If you have traveled to any other country in the past then you can not be a part of this program.
- If you are a woman who is paying the tax to the government, then you are not eligible for the granted payment.
- Having a car, motorbike or scooter makes you unable to get this grant.
- You should not be a government job holder if you want to get the monthly Ehsaas Kafalat money.
- Having a land registered with your name also makes you disqualified for this payment.
How to Withdraw Money From BISP Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
Now you can withdraw the money if you are qualified and your grant payment is transected to you. However, there are two banks that you can use to take out your grant. If you are a registered member of the Benazir income support program or the Ehsaas program as well, you can follow the same method for both payments.
- Visit the ATM or Bank Al Falah or HBL whichever is suitable for you.
- Now press the “Enter” key which is usually green in color.
- Now choose your preferred language Urdu or English.
- From here, you will see some options, so find out the “Ehsaas Kafalat ATM Program” and press on it.
- The ATM will ask you to enter your 13 Digits CNIC number so do it.
- Now the ATM will ask you to verify your fingerprint by placing your thumb on the biometric thumb impression device.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw and your payment will be in your hand soon.
About Ehsaas Kafalat Program
The Government of Pakistan has introduced the Ehsaas Kafalat program as a social welfare initiative, which is an integral component of the broader Ehsaas Program. The primary objective of this program is to alleviate poverty and extend social protection to those who are most vulnerable in society.
The Program specifically targets low-income households and provides them with financial assistance in the form of cash transfers. The program aims to empower and uplift marginalized individuals and families by providing them with a regular income to meet their basic needs.
Under the program, eligible beneficiaries receive a monthly stipend to help them improve their standard of living. The funds are typically provided through a digital payment system, such as mobile banking or ATMs, ensuring transparency and efficiency in the distribution process.
In addition to providing financial support, the Ehsaas Kafalat Program also aims to promote financial inclusion and women’s empowerment. Efforts are made to ensure that the funds reach the intended beneficiaries, especially women, who are often the primary caregivers in households.
Any woman who has no source of income and has no one who can earn for her can apply for this program.
To check the Ehsaas Kafalat program, you need to send a message to 8171 with your CNIC number.
Registration for the Ehsaas program is very easy. You can visit the online web portal of the Ehsaas program and provide your ID card number and check for eligibility and then you can do your registration.